Wedding Photographer – Trash the Dress
The Trash The Dress service is right at the end of the wedding process where the planning and execution is all over and it’s time to settle down to your new life.
Trash the Dress photography has a style all to itself. In technical terms it is fashion related, using high impact environments to delivery stunning visual feasts. It’s down and dirty visual impact has only one aim, to impress the viewer, not just in terms of composition, but also that the participant has the vision and foresight to understand just how stunning the final photography will be.
In fact, the more people think you couldn’t do something like this, the more powerful the result will be! This is how to squeeze every last drop of value from your wedding dress investment, whilst gaining images that are purely creative, artistic and just plain fun.
This unique service is almost a last goodbye to the excitement of the wedding and the transition to getting down to business and your life with your new partner.[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
Trash the Dress Photographer Package and Options
We take a very flexible approach to our packages as each requirement is slightly different. However, all the portrait packages have one aspect in common and that is the shoot or portrait session. This shoot is outdoors, may not be easily accessible, and may have additional travel time. Following the shoot the variety of needs explodes exponentially over print, frame and digital media.
The Session Package
- Outside on location Session between 1 and 2 hours
- Full Posing Support
- Will take a variety of shots until the dress is too trashed to continue
- Website Review Feature, password protected on request
- Three Large 9×6″ High Quality Photographic Prints in Strut Mounts or Three Digital Negatives
The Session Options
Session options are fairly limited as we already include everything you need to get a great set of amazing images. The following can be added to the session price.
- Additional 30 minutes Session Time, allows for more extreme images
Additional Media Options
The media options area almost unlimited over the huge range of physical and digital media available . The following is a short list of popular options that you can add to the session price.
- Premiere Upgrade Bellissimo Coffee Table Album. (other albums available)
- 25 Digital Images on DVD, polished and ready for printing on media of your choice
- 2 short video sequences ideal for sending fun surprises over media platforms
- Traditional Desk and Shelf Frames
- Contemporary Desk and Shelf and Acrylics
- Traditional and Contemporary Modern Wall Mounts and Frames
- Full range of Digital Products including DVD, MP4 etc.
Purchasing as a Gift
If you want to purchase this item as a gift then it couldn’t be easier. Simply contact us and explain the situation, make payment and we take it from there. You will receive a letter with a voucher code to present to the lucky recipient and then we will follow up with them to book up their session. There is plenty of time for getting the session organised, but the session must take place within 6 months of purchase. Rest assured weekend slots are available.[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
Reasons to Choose EasyPhoto Photography
- Wedding Day starts at £175 for a Registry Office. Full day total coverage starts at £1,208. Additional media is almost unlimited and usually extra cost on top unless swapping package items.
- Get yourself beautiful wedding coverage at a level that fits your needs and budget. No need to commit to a special package price, all prices are special.
- Even if you are using friends or another photographer for your wedding day, we still provide many other related services – such as Bridal Boudoir and Amateur Photographer Support. You can mix and match.
- No need to buy a bundle of things you don’t need to get a package price. Just buy what you want at the price we agree.
- Wedding day clients spending over £500 usually qualify for free bridal boudoir shoot, free engagement shoot and free reception studio. These are truly complementary and not part of a package.
- All wedding day clients receive complementary posing training! This ensures you know how to look your best on the big day and are not fazed by the big cameras and lights.
- Pay only for what you use, as you go. Keep complete flexibility of supplier and service. Purchase the image capture and optionally decide the media later, or now up front if your sure of what you want. Remember, Album prices and other print media can change if you are booking multiple years ahead.