Use your Engagement Photography Shoot to add those extra fine touches, transporting your themes and wedding designs to that highest level of quality, personalisation and attention to detail that the most discerning couples aim to achieve. There are many reasons you need to ensure you have booked your wedding engagement photography session as early as you can. It’s a fact that the earlier you undertake the session the more opportunity you have to use the your images from the session in a myriad of useful and sophisticated ways.Engagement service photographs are very free format and when booked with a Wedding Day package, include posing training for Free. As the session concludes you will have gained valuable experience in working with your photographers, acquired new valuable lifelong skills in body posing and facial expressions, and will have additionally secured a formidable high quality portfolio of images that can be used for wedding stationary and decorating your Venue, not to forget the signing frame, which is the modern replacement for the all important guest book. [vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
Engagement Photographer Package and Options
We take a very flexible approach to our packages as each requirement is slightly different. However, all the portrait packages have one aspect in common and that is the shoot or portrait session at the studio location. Following the shoot the variety of needs explodes exponentially over print, frame and digital media.
The Session Package
- Studio Session between 1 and 2 hours
- Full Posing Support
- Multiple Changes of Scene, Groups and even Clothing
- Website Review Feature, password protected on request
- Three Large 9×6″ High Quality Photographic Prints in Strut Mounts or Three Digital Negatives
The Session Options
Session options are fairly limited as we already include everything you need to get a great set of amazing images. the following can be added to the session price.
- Additional 30 minutes Session Time, allows for more changes, more groups and a greater variety of images
- Additional 60 minutes session time to add a second package e.g. romantic boudoir, babies and toddlers etc.
Additional Media OptionsThe media options area almost unlimited over the huge range of physical and digital media available . The following is a short list of popular options that you can add to the session price.
- Premiere Upgrade Bellissimo Coffee Table Album. (other albums available)
- 25 Digital Images on DVD, polished and ready for printing on media of your choice
- 2 short video sequences ideal for sending fun surprises over media platforms
- Traditional Desk and Shelf Frames
- Contemporary Desk and Shelf and Acrylics
- Traditional and Contemporary Modern Wall Mounts and Frames
- Full range of Digital Products including DVD, MP4 etc.
Purchasing as a Gift
If you want to purchase this item as a gift then it couldn’t be easier. Simply contact us and explain the situation, make payment and we take it from there. You will receive a letter with a voucher code to present to the lucky recipient and then we will follow up with them to book up their session. There is plenty of time for getting the session organised, but the session must take place within 6 months of purchase. Rest assured weekend slots are available. [vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
Reasons to Choose EasyPhoto Photography
- Wedding Day starts at £175 for a Registry Office. Full day total coverage starts at £1,208. Additional media is almost unlimited and usually extra cost on top unless swapping package items.
- Get yourself beautiful wedding coverage at a level that fits your needs and budget. No need to commit to a special package price, all prices are special.
- Even if you are using friends or another photographer for your wedding day, we still provide many other related services – such as Bridal Boudoir and Amateur Photographer Support. You can mix and match.
- No need to buy a bundle of things you don’t need to get a package price. Just buy what you want at the price we agree.
- Wedding day clients spending over £500 usually qualify for free bridal boudoir shoot, free engagement shoot and free reception studio. These are truly complementary and not part of a package.
- All wedding day clients receive complementary posing training! This ensures you know how to look your best on the big day and are not fazed by the big cameras and lights.
- Pay only for what you use, as you go. Keep complete flexibility of supplier and service. Purchase the image capture and optionally decide the media later, or now up front if your sure of what you want. Remember, Album prices and other print media can change if you are booking multiple years ahead.