Wedding Photographer – Amateur Photographer Support
Not using a Professional Photographer at your wedding? Worried about your friend or relation capturing high quality images? Now you can relax and kick back. Just book the EasyPhoto Reception Studio Service to rest assured you will have high quality images of the wedding party and guests.
Bring the High Street Photography Studio right into your Reception Venue, where your Guests can instantly receive the very highest quality Studio Portrait Prints, ready to go in mounts, at a fraction of High Street Prices! Take all the risk away and ensure you will have some astounding portrait images from your wedding reception.
You may also have booked the Chocolate Fountain, the Bouncy Castle and the Casino, but why not give your Guests something more permanent? Something that will both entertain during the reception and is also the ultimate personalised gift they will treasure for years to come.
The Mobile Portrait Studio provides ultra high quality images and instant lab quality printing. Anyone can have their portrait taken in the studio for free and then review their images on the large touch screen. If they want to purchase a print, they can have it in their hands within 120 seconds. Otherwise, they can view online and purchase a range of media after the wedding from the website shop.[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
Two Engagement Models
We have two flexible approaches for this type of Event. Regardless of whichever Engagement Preference you select, images can always be purchased by cash at the event and via online secure website ordering after the Event.
Pay on Demand – we usually attend for Free
The first and most popular approach is Pay on Demand. EasyPhoto do not charge to attend. All prints on the night are on-demand with no obligation to purchase. This allows your guests to review all images on the large touch screen before deciding to purchase.
All purchases need to be cash on the night . This approach ensures that all guests can have their photo taken, and if cash is not available on the night they can make secure online card purchases via the website after the event.
The second approach is to pre-pay a certain number of prints. This is much easier for the guests and is exactly the same quality service. However, it does demand slightly more work from yourselves. Simply, estimate the demand and then produce, track and control the issue of vouchers to the guests in advance of the Event. The package price is paid in advance of the event by yourselves.[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
Reasons to Choose EasyPhoto Photography
- Wedding Day starts at £175 for a Registry Office. Full day total coverage starts at £1,208. Additional media is almost unlimited and usually extra cost on top unless swapping package items.
- Get yourself beautiful wedding coverage at a level that fits your needs and budget. No need to commit to a special package price, all prices are special.
- Even if you are using friends or another photographer for your wedding day, we still provide many other related services – such as Bridal Boudoir and Amateur Photographer Support. You can mix and match.
- No need to buy a bundle of things you don’t need to get a package price. Just buy what you want at the price we agree.
- Wedding day clients spending over £500 usually qualify for free bridal boudoir shoot, free engagement shoot and free reception studio. These are truly complementary and not part of a package.
- All wedding day clients receive complementary posing training! This ensures you know how to look your best on the big day and are not fazed by the big cameras and lights.
- Pay only for what you use, as you go. Keep complete flexibility of supplier and service. Purchase the image capture and optionally decide the media later, or now up front if your sure of what you want. Remember, Album prices and other print media can change if you are booking multiple years ahead.