Portrait Photographer – Professional and Personal Portfolios
We have assembled a package to enable you to discover your talents and set you off with a few good images to help you fulfil your dreams.
Maybe you are an experienced model and wish to add to your portfolio or try out new ideas and images. Or, you may simply want some high quality images for your website or facebook page. Whatever your need – we have the solution.[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
Portfolio Photographer Package and Options
We take a very flexible approach to our packages as each requirement is slightly different. However, all the portrait packages have one aspect in common and that is the shoot or portrait session at the studio location. Following the shoot the variety of needs explodes exponentially over print, frame and digital media.
The Session Package
- Studio Session between 1 and 2 hours
- Full Posing Support
- Multiple Changes of Scene, Groups and even Clothing
- Website Review Feature, password protected on request
- Three Large 9×6″ High Quality Photographic Prints in Strut Mounts or Three Digital Negatives
The Session Options
Session options are fairly limited as we already include everything you need to get a great set of amazing images. the following can be added to the session price.
- Additional 30 minutes Session Time, allows for more changes, more groups and a greater variety of images
- Additional 60 minutes session time to add a second package e.g. romantic boudoir, babies and toddlers etc.
Additional Media Options
The media options area almost unlimited over the huge range of physical and digital media available . The following is a short list of popular options that you can add to the session price.
- Premiere Upgrade Bellissimo Coffee Table Album. (other albums available)
- 25 Digital Images on DVD, polished and ready for printing on media of your choice
- 2 short video sequences ideal for sending fun surprises over media platforms
- Traditional Desk and Shelf Frames
- Contemporary Desk and Shelf and Acrylics
- Traditional and Contemporary Modern Wall Mounts and Frames
- Full range of Digital Products including DVD, MP4 etc.
Purchasing as a Gift
If you want to purchase this item as a gift then it couldn’t be easier. Simply contact us and explain the situation, make payment and we take it from there. You will receive a letter with a voucher code to present to the lucky recipient and then we will follow up with them to book up their session. There is plenty of time for getting the session organised, but the session must take place within 6 months of purchase. Rest assured weekend slots are available.[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]
Reasons to Choose EasyPhoto Photography
- All Portrait sessions are £79 and include 3 prints or digital proofs.
- The huge range of high quality physical or digital media and special effects are available at very competitive pricing.
- Composition is the secret. You get Stunning Portrait Images by ensuring all is perfect before the shutter falls.
- From individuals right the way through to family groups. We always set-up as many composition variations as possible for maximum variety.
- By using (and sometimes breaking) classical portraiture rules we ensure your images have depth and gravitas.
- It’s best to consider effects against a specific image. So, special effects are always available post session.
- Your variety, spontaneity, enjoyment and confidence are the key items we build during the sessions so your images always shine bright and look stunning.
- No trips back to the studio for a hard sell upgrade ordeal. Review the results online in your own time, with password protection available on request.
Note for Models and Actors…
We believe that no photographer can create an entire model or actor portfolio in one session. In fact, your portfolio should have the work of several photographers included. We don’t even attempt to shoot a whole portfolio for you, but rather a small series of high impact as near perfect as possible images. The objective is of course simply to make you look your best.
We do advise that this be treated as a fun session that will give you some really nice model and actor style pictures and not as a route to certain success in these careers. We do not want anyone to buy a portfolio of prints from us in the hope of getting work from an agency only to be disappointed some time later.
Remember, most agencies only require that you send a couple of shots (head and shoulders and full length). These do not have to be professionally taken and should not involve you spending lots of money. You do not need to pay for a portfolio of pictures to approach an agency.[vCitaMeetingScheduler type=widget height=50]